BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Other uses for Glycerine by-product    Ring Around the Collar

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ring Around the Collar
 Login/Join

posted
Ever get those hideous rings of "scum" that seems to resist all efforts to get them out around the collars and cuffs of dress shirts, be they white or pastel ? How about sweat stains ?

Pretreat them with our glycerine soap, either liquid or bar. In the case of bar soap simply wet down the bar and rub it into the offending spot,allow to dry a bit and then do a regular wash. For the liquid use an old toothbrush to scrub some into the stained area and the wash as normal.

I have a cream coloured shirt that I have "saved" numerous times this way. I've also pulled oily stains out of Egyptian cotton shirts this way too. As a laundry pre scrub it can't be beat.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post