BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Other uses for Glycerine by-product    Getting overalls clean

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting overalls clean
 Login/Join

posted
I've used my liquid soap for laundry numerous times, and also for stain pre-scrub but this week was the first time I used it for soaking some coveralls that were in serious need of getting clean. Just poured about a cup full in a 20 LT pail,toss in the coveralls and then add water until the coveralls were covered. Then I just let it soak for a couple days with a lid on the pail. WHAT A GREAT JOB ! All the gunk came right out, so now I have nice clean coveralls again. Very little work involved, but then again the product is far superior to anything commercially produced.This is a liquid soap I made using only NaOH for both the biodiesel phase and the soap phase, nothing else added but essential oils for scenting.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post