BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Other uses for Glycerine by-product    Looking for waste glycerin samples

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for waste glycerin samples
 Login/Join

posted
I need a couple of small sample of waste glycerin coming off from the Biodiesel production. May be a 250 or 500 mL mason jar (glass jar so that it is visible).

Ideally, I would like to have a couple of samples with different feed stock (oil source) as well as with variable trace methanol concentration – one with full methanol recovery and one with a slightly higher traces of methanol such that I can demonstrate the effects of methanol traces on glycerin viscosity.

It would be great if you can ship the samples to me (Virginia area). I will pay for S&H.

I need these samples by July 20th (next Monday) for a meeting. Please email me at enrf2010@gmail.com. I will come back and update this post once I have found a couple of suppliers.

Thanks -
AGS

posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of you who responded to my query. I think I have managed to find "a few good men" to ship samples to me.
Thanks again