BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Other uses for Glycerine by-product    Glycerin disposal - Southern California

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glycerin disposal - Southern California
 Login/Join

posted
Anybody have an leads on disposing of glycerin in Southern California. Currently, I am hauling it out to Imperial Western, but that's a 4 hour round trip drive. I would like to find a place locally that can do something with it. All KOH. Currently have 85 gallons and a friends has over 440. His stored in 55 gallon drums and mine in 5 gallon buckets.

Doug

Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm In LAX I got the same Problem. I'm working with a soap company that has leeds to this other company that uses Glycerin for explosives. They don't need it refined or anything but ill let you know what happens.

Location: los angeles | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I assume you are talking about Marshal and Further Soap?

Location: Los Angeles | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No The company is called Eco Nut. I haven't heard back from them yet but ill let you know I'm still looking for other options.

Location: los angeles | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a dairy farm 3 miles from my shop. I deposite my glycerin and WVO dregs in the manure pond.

Location: Western NY | Registered: September 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am always in need of more glycerin, bad batches of fuel etc. get ahold of me, text 815-386-4309 or email flynnrecycling@yahoo.com

Location: Boswell, Indiana | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post