BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Other uses for Glycerine by-product    Looking for KOH glycerin in Southeast PA area

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for KOH glycerin in Southeast PA area
 Login/Join

posted
With or without methanol, can pickup 55 gal at a time. buckscountybiodiesel@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
My brother and I are just getting our bio lab up and running.
We found a guy by the name of Dale Crouch out of Rising Sun MD that sells methanol. The last 55 gallon drum we bought was $155.00 which Dale said was a little high at the time. He said summer should show better prices.
We found KOH in York PA for about $72.00 for a 50 pound bag from a company called North Metal and Chemical company.

posted Hide Post
Hello Bucks, I have a bunch of KOH Glycerine I am looking to get rid of, I have a couple interested parties give an e-mail at gold4@comcast.net and I can add you top the list.

posted Hide Post
Also forgot to mention for Chris V that we sell Bio chemicals also so give us a shout for pricing.

posted Hide Post
We are up and running. We have made over 500 gallons of bio now. You said that you are interested in glycerin even if it has methanol in it? Well, we are starting to produce quite a bit of that now. I am also interested in prices for 50 lb. bags of KOH. I live in northern DE if you are interested. How do I get in touch with you?
you can email me at chrisvarney74@gmail.com