BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Biodiesel    FREE BioKing processing plant

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FREE BioKing processing plant
 Login/Join

posted
We lost our raw source of vegetable oil a few years ago and stopped making Bio-Diesel. We have a processing plant that we paid $60K for that is FREE to the first person who can haul it away.

Contact Michael via fax 510-843-3894

Location: Berkeley | Registered: August 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you post pictures and description of the processing plant?

posted Hide Post
Pic 1

ImageIMG_0558.JPG (31 Kb, 26 downloads)

Location: Berkeley | Registered: August 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pic 2

ImageIMG_0559.JPG (29 Kb, 19 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Pic 3

ImageIMG_0561.JPG (28 Kb, 20 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Pic 4

ImageIMG_0562.JPG (29 Kb, 23 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Michael; I will definite come pick this up, but i live a two day drive away, eastern Washington. So i need to know for sure that it will be there. I will also need to have help getting loaded in my pickup. My Number is 509-643-2856
Jerry