Notify
Tools

Heads
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Dukegrad98,
quote:
Originally posted by dukegrad98:
True, but also incomplete -- illustrative of the difference between the truth and the "whole truth," as the oath goes.
It is as incomplete as saying that it is legal to drive a car in the USA without specifying every place and situation where it is not legal to drive a car in the USA.

quote:
"I've never researched whether there are jurisdictions that have homebrewing-style exemptions for personal consumption, etc. Seems like I once heard that New Zealand allows it."...It turns out I was right in my recollection about New Zealand, though.
This is generally True, but it's painting with a very broad brush -- illustrative of the difference between the truth and the "whole truth," as the oath goes. Wink

quote:
And you've yet again reminded all of us of the many threads on this very forum questioning why conversation here has all but died.
Do you mean because your posts are not relevant to the original question asked, or that most people such as your good self no longer make or use biodiesel so are no longer interested in discussing the production of biodiesel.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tilly,

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post