BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Biodiesel    List your KOH/methanol suppliers here
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List your KOH/methanol suppliers here
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Does anyone know of a KOH supplier near East Berlin, PA or any near Gettysburg, PA?

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Hey Scottie, I've been processing about 4 months in the J.C. area. Have you gotten started yet?Originally posted by whitesnstripes:
Anyone have current pricing on methanol and KOH in the Austin Texas area? I've purchased a processor and reading 8 hours a day about the process. Anyone in the Austin area willing to let me watch and learn through an afternoon?

Scottie
Marble Falls, Tx[/QUOTE]

Location: Texas | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

All of our customers join our wholesale account. We supply our customers with wholsale pricing for methanol. We use Ashland as our supplier and yes you need a business license or a business that is willing to accept shipments for you.
As of this writing we are able to source the methanol for our customers at around $4.80/gallon

Location: Everson, WA | Registered: October 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBioFuel:
All of our customers join our wholesale account. We supply our customers with wholsale pricing for methanol. We use Ashland as our supplier and yes you need a business license or a business that is willing to accept shipments for you.
As of this writing we are able to source the methanol for our customers at around $4.80/gallon

FYI - there is already an Ashland group buy set up here. We don't have to buy a proprietary plastic system to get Ashland deliveries. In fact, we are getting it for much less than that. Actually about 1.40 per gallon less than that.

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Anyone in the Phoenix area, I get mine from "speedway automotive" also know as speedway fuels. I think the address is 2300 w. broadway ave. but their in the book. 5% for using a credit card came to 199.00

Also in Henderson NV. by the 515&215 hwy's is Thatcher chemical.Sodium Hydro was $46 for 50lb bag a couple months ago.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 11western,

Location: kingman,az | Registered: May 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I have 55 gallon sealed drums of virgin methanol in Sacramento CA $225 per drum i have 2 left right now.

call Josh at 916 952 5382
or email me at jbates42@gmail.com

Joshua

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I apologize for asking but I looked through the topic and could not find anything. I know there are many other people in the Baltimore area that make BD. But what I don't know is where they buy their KOH from. I'm looking for a local supplier. I have found a local supplier of NaOH, but would rather use KOH since my last 3 batches with NaOH have not gone well.

thanks
brent

Location: Annapolis MD | Registered: September 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Any methanol suppliers in the Pittsburgh PA area?

Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Hi all,

I am also looking for a local supplier of KOH & Methanol in the Youngstown, Warren, Ohio region.

98 Dodge 24V 5.9 Turbo
Kubota small farm tractor
Heating house with a Wood Doctor outdoor woodburning furnace

Location: Leavittsburg, Ohio | Registered: March 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Long Island Ny
$4.10/ gal Methonal delivered thu 3rd party..
KOH $ 2.75 + .85 shipping.. $3.60 / lbs
Looking for & willing to pay for:
1)Dry waste oil
2) KOH / NaOH
3) Methonal

Any local suppliers on LI or Tristate area..?

Location: Centereach NY | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Price of methanol just came down a bit here in the Seattle area.

$221.10 for a 55 gal. drum +tax.
Tarr Inc. in Auburn

Alvin
'01 F250 7.3 4x4 Lariat Crew
'95 Mercedes Benz E300 D

Location: Seattle | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I got a Barrel of methanol from Quaker city raceway in Salem,ohio in oct. it was 164.00 for 54 gallons like to find some KOH local

Location: Salem OH | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I have a supplier for 55 gallon drums of methanol for $160. I'm not sure if I it's okay I post their name so PM me and I will gladly give it to you.

Lisa 2006 Ford F250 6.0L Powerstroke with 12 inch lift

Location: TX | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Hey Scottie,
Your best bet is Taylored Concepts, Dallas Tx for your KOH. It was $90 a 50lb bag but I think its down to $72. I also have a source for meth for $160 a gallon. A 3 hour drive that could bet you both for less than $250.. Thats not bad...

Lisa 2006 Ford F250 6.0L Powerstroke with 12 inch lift

Location: TX | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Hiya lisa
is that $1.60 /Gallon or $160/ Drum...?
Was quoted today from Pride Chemicals Holtsville NY..$3.25 /Gal (178/ Drum)..
3-9 drums..2.65/Gal. (145/Drum)...Smile
Dave

Location: Centereach NY | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

USA
South Central Pennsylvania
Feb 2008

Veolia Environmental
(DBA Allied Oil and Chemical Sales)
1530 Clugston Rd
York, PA 17404
(717)767-5502

Methanol: 55 gallon drum $185.39
Price quoted was picked up at their location.

I understand they also have KOH and NaOH.

"mixing up a bunch of magic stuff"

Al

2005 Jeep Liberty CRD - B25 - 100
2005 Ford F250 6.0 - B25 - 100
Kubota BX 2300 - B25 - 100
Kubota BX 1860 - B25 - 100
5KW Generator Set - B25
Lopi Republic 1250 - Glycerol/Sawdust Logs
Bath and Laundry - Glycerine Soaps

Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Price above included sales tax.

Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I just got my fix of methanol for awhile. Price was $2.41/gallon, so 132.55 plus tax. That includes the drum.

Industrial Chemicals, Inc. out of Birmingham, AL is the supplier. They have several locations. I am picking mine up in Jonesboro, GA. You do have to setup a business account and the minimum order for pickup is $100. NaOH is .64/lb in 50lb bag. She quoted me $1.50/lb for KOH, but it is "allocated to other customers", whatever that means.

Location: Chambodia | Registered: December 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Oklahoma City - Red Rock Distributing, methanol $2.25/gallon when buying over 55 gallons. Your drums.

AAA Chemicals in Houston has 50-pound bags of NaOH for $35. I just ordered a pallet of six bags to be shipped truck freight to Oklahoma for $59 per bag with shipping.

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I can get #50 bag of KOH for $80 in the Youngstown area you pick up let me know how much you need ,Tony62866@yahoo.com

Location: Salem OH | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post