BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Biodiesel    List your KOH/methanol suppliers here
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List your KOH/methanol suppliers here
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by hmm....josh:
This threat is getting so long that it's taking a loooooong time to read through it all, one....by....one...

So can we all plz FIRST post just the Country(if out of U.S.)/State and City before posting anything else? That way we can all just skim the VERY first key words. Thanks

I usually just look at the location of the person who made the post. Of course there are some people that refuse to fill in the location in their profile.

Ken

Location: Sellersville, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Louisiana, Broussard...Methanol supplier, Marco Oil...which is also United Fuels and Lubricants...$214 for 55 gallon drum. I'm using Utah Biodiesel Supply for my KoH...A little more expensive, but I don't want 50 lb bags....I'm getting the (5) 2lb resealable bags...perfect size...for about $30 including shipping.

Location: Somewhere in the swamp... | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Here in the south west of west Australia, I get 25kg bags of Koh for $80.00 from Klem Chemicals in halifax

Location: Queensland Australia | Registered: November 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

now we are getting it. Keep those methanol prices coming. If we up date prices and locals we are all going to benefit.

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Check this place. $190/barrel. Ain't great, but beats the hell out of $5.00!!!!!

http://www.goestores.com/contact.aspx?Merchant=highfuelsn

The more I know about biodiesel, the less I know about biodiesel.
I may come off as sarcastic or funny. That's because I am.
"You have reached Mr Medic, please leave a message after the beep. If you would like to hear this message in another language, move your ass to a country that speaks it."
Life is WAY too short to not laugh anytime you can.

Location: Houston, TX | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

GJ Chemical Co. in Newark, NJ has Methanol in 55 gal drums for $2.95 per gallon. You must pick up at the Newark NJ plant and you must purchase in 55 gal drums to get this price. If you want it in 5 gallon containers, it will be $6.00 per gallon and you must bring your own container. The contact info is: Gary Wagman 973-589-1450.

Location: Totowa, NJ | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by jj500:
Terry,those prices jumped up in the last day,yesterday it was 97.00 for KOH and 58.00 for Sodium.Now it is 131.00 for KOH and 83.00 for Sodium.I have been looking for another supplier for a while now since prices went stupid and found nothing yet.

I purchased 200lbs of NAOH on June 3rd for $232.00 and it is at $290.00 now. They have some pretty fair increases. But where else to go.

2001 F350 Powerstroke B100
8000+ miles Super Chips
2004 VW Passat TDI, B50-B80

Location: Oregon | Registered: November 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by neptune:
Hey All-
In southern Utah/ northern Arizona, best price I know of for methanol is $150 for 55 gal drum at Petroleum Wholesalers(formerly Holt Petroleum Products) 895 N. Industrial Rd., St. Geo, UT.
Having a hard time finding decent price on bulk KOH to pick-up around here. Otherwise getting hosed on shipping fees.
keep on bio-truckin'
neptune

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Hi

Im new to this forum. I was wondering where I can get the best price on Methonal and KOA in Salt Lake City Utah.

Location: Southeastern Idaho | Registered: August 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

HI

I live in washington state (Yakma,Tri-cites area) Found methanol at powell distributing. $6.52 gallon not good.Where else could I find it?

Location: Wa | Registered: June 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

My supplier is Industrial Chemicals for KOH and METHANOL i pick it up in Jonesboro GA.ORDER from their HQ. in Birmingham ALA.phone 800 476 2042 meth is 55 gal drum and the last barrel cost $163.00 and must be picked up in a pickup truck they will not load into a car also you may have to have a company name but i do not think they check also they can supply sulfuric acid 15 gal drums at $.40 a lb

Location: Kennesaw Ga. | Registered: September 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Hello,

I am looking for a KOH supplier in Central Illinois. Also a methanol supplier for price comparison to my current supplier.

Thanks.

2004.5 Chevy 2500HD 4X4 w/ Duramax and Allison. 50% Home Brew

1979 Mercedes 300SD Turbo Diesel. 100% Home Brew

Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

The Chemistry Store, even with the shipping to Southern WI was the cheapest I could find. I would imagine the shipping to Central IL would be similar, so might be a good bet for you too. $135.60 currently, and shipping to me is about $20; for 55 pounds.

Location: Southern WI, USA | Registered: May 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
My supplier is Industrial Chemicals for KOH and METHANOL i pick it up in Jonesboro GA.ORDER from their HQ. in Birmingham ALA.phone 800 476 2042 meth is 55 gal drum and the last barrel cost $163.00 and must be picked up in a pickup truck they will not load into a car also you may have to have a company name but i do not think they check also they can supply sulfuric acid 15 gal drums at $.40 a lb

Thanks for the lead. I just ordered 2 drums and
a bag of caustic soda. The price for the methanol is now $3/gallon -- caustic soda 52 cents a pound. The soda sounds too cheap to me, but I will check it out.

Location: Chambodia | Registered: December 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

i get my methanol from northern chemical out of york pa 55gal-173.00 and sodium hydroxide 55.00 for 50-lbs ron in sw va.

Location: southwestern us | Registered: August 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

If anyone in the Atlanta area wants to pickup 50lbs of NaOH for $40, send me an email at eurocab@bellsouth.net.

Location: Chambodia | Registered: December 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

OUCH!!!! I just paid $2.17/pound for KOH It seems when they have you down they WILL kick you !!

AJ Dance

2006 Chevy 3500 Chevy Dually Duramax
2005 Jeep Liberty CRD

Location: Indiana | Registered: October 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Does anyone have a list of KOH/Methanol Suppliers in DC/Baltimore Area?

H20 Boy

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Does anyone know of a source in Southern Alabama for methanol?

Location: Daphne AL | Registered: June 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by sleeper:
Does anyone know of a source in Southern Alabama for methanol?

sleeper, I believe Research Solvents has a branch in Mobile.

2001 & 2002 F-250 PSD CC Superduty Running On Homebrew!

Location: Mississippi | Registered: April 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post