BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Biodiesel    List your KOH/methanol suppliers here
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

List your KOH/methanol suppliers here
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Mike Scharping
Arlington, Minnesota 55307
507-317-2641

If your looking for Methanol in Minnesota

Ron

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

looking for 10000 gal of feedstock per week in south louisiana can any help

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

any methanol suppliers in new mexico

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Tampa methanol 2.75 gallon, ask for Stacy@813-781-4242, tell him Eric the Bio kid from Orlando told you to call. They get it by the Tanker load and will sell it to us but the deal is CASH ONLY NO PRECEPT MIN 30 GALLONS MON-FRI 9-5 ONLY.

You can have your cake and eat it too! You just have to bake the right kind of cake.

Location: Apopka Fl. | Registered: May 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by thesixcar:
i need a supplier in north carolina. does anybody know of one? or two?

thanks

Where in NC are you? In WNC there is C&C Chemical in Asheville ($4/gal for 55gal drums; costs go up from here); there is a supplier in Sumpter SC and I am currently looking for others myself ... wondering if it is available around Charlotte, Rockingham, or perhaps Johnson City or Bristol TN. Please post back if you find any others, I'd be interested to know as well.

Thanks!

Location: western North Carolina | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Valley Solvents and Chemicals
2497 Ne 36th St
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817) 654-0990

One stop for methanol and KOH
Methanol $4.79/gal but you have to buy 55 gal drums
KOH (90% pure) $1.13/lb in 50lb bags

2006 Cummins - Tow Rig
1997 Tacoma - Play Toy

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I am going to be getting a 55 gal drum of methanol and 50 lb bag of lye (NAOH) and it might take a while for me to make fuel so if anyone is starting out small and wants to pick some up let me know.

quote:
Originally posted by tdi_greendale:
quote:
Originally posted by tdi_greendale:

Just called Grasmere Sunoco in Fairfield CT. The current prices are not cheap.

2/27/08
5 Gallon - $47
55 Gallon - $390

Hopefully someone finds something much cheaper in the northeast.

Worcester, Ma maine lubrication service
5 gal pal $88, $384 55 gal drum ($10 delivery)

I left messages and am waiting on some other companies. If anyone is interested in working together I am in. I just did a couple test batches with SVO and will be hopefully doing WVO this weekend.

Lowell, MA
431 Woburn St.
Taurus lubricants
(978)452-5577
methanol & lye
Alan
http://www.tauruslube.qpg.com $229 free delivery (depending on location)
$20 drum charge
$20 for new drum
275 gal totes -$50
$1.50lb 50lb bag flake KOH
can get NaOH if wanted[/QUOTE]

Location: Central Mass | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Jacksonville, Fl
Superior Racing
(904)573-9900

Methanol 55gal - $273 includes Drum fee

Location: Jacksonville | Registered: March 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Gulfport, Ms. McMurty no longer carries methanol. Call 228-860-3915 after 4:00PM $200+25 dep. 99.9 race fuel. Out till 15th.

Bessemer, Al # turned off.

New Orleans, La. Harahan Auto Parts. $245+25dep. 504-737-0667 99.9 racing fuel

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Right now burke oil is selling 55 gallon drums of methanol for $279.00 +$20 core charge on drum. I was looking for cheaper but this looks like it. I am going to purchase a drum and then sell it off in gallon pails if someone needs it.

Location: New england | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by StinkyBob:
Right now burke oil is selling 55 gallon drums of methanol for $279.00 +$20 core charge on drum. I was looking for cheaper but this looks like it. I am going to purchase a drum and then sell it off in gallon pails if someone needs it.

Where are you located?

Burke is in Chelsea. $280 for a barrel. Lowell, MA Tauras lubricants, $230 delivered 45 min away to my house.

He said in 1-2 mos looking at $180-$190

Location: Central Mass | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I am in Dighton. I appreciate the heads up. I will be going there. Are they easy to deal with? Again I will be most likely getting a drum just because these places are not close. I am GREEN at this never having made more than 16 oz at a time. But I like to jump ni head first.
Once I get the methanol I will be more than willing to distribute it to folks who need less! My immediate needs for diesel... and in turn BD is about 400 gallons. So I am really eager to get a process that works!

Location: New england | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by StinkyBob:
I am in Dighton. I appreciate the heads up. I will be going there. Are they easy to deal with? Again I will be most likely getting a drum just because these places are not close. I am GREEN at this never having made more than 16 oz at a time. But I like to jump ni head first.
Once I get the methanol I will be more than willing to distribute it to folks who need less! My immediate needs for diesel... and in turn BD is about 400 gallons. So I am really eager to get a process that works!

I am building a cone processor through officialbiodiesel.com I have a source of yearly 260 gal from a restaurant about 15 min away and tested great! <1 my work has a cafe that has about 350 gal a year. please send me a message and I can get you in touch with someone in New Bedford who is looking at getting a barrel also. I am about 1 hr or a little more away from you near worcester and have a partner that uses $440 0 a year in fuel on 3 diesel pickups and I myself want to run it in my jetta, home generator and eventually an oil burner (currently gas/wood) so i will have to buy one.

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Durham NC:

$150/55 gallon Drum

Carolina Biosource
919-539-9454

Location: Cary, NC | Registered: November 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

I am looking for a methanol supplier in western md that hasn't lost there mind

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Jerry's Speed Shop:
3670 Rugby Dr
Toledo, OH 43614
(419) 382-6255

Methanol--55 gallons $140 ($2.54/gallon)

They do sell in smaller amounts-- bring your jug, or $15 drum "core" charge..

Location: Toledo, Ohio | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Just looking through some posts & a saw that some of you mentioned a KOH supplier in Spokane. Would you mind sharing the info with me? I'm going down there to pick up a barrel of methanol next week, & it would be great if I could grab all my supplies in one trip.

Cheers,
jeff

jeffreyjkeith@yahoo.ca

Location: BC | Registered: April 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

KOH flake or pellet? or other form? In the biodiesel workshop, I thought it was in powder form for accurate measuring during titration.

Location: Baiting Hollow, NY | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

if anyone needs methanol in the palm beach county area i can get it for $200.00 a drum but i need at least three orders and you have to supply the drum

Shawn

2006 F-250 6.0l PSD Crew W/ FS BED Runnin' on Homemade B-100 (NOT!!!) If you have a 6.0 DO NOT RUN B/D unless you have a LOT of money for injectors and fuel pumps and fuel injection control modules and...

This message will self destruct

Location: sunny Palm Bch.County, Fl. Home of the "Hanging Chad" | Registered: July 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Where in Oregon???

04-25-2008 low price was $6.20 a gallon.
Help?
Tom Perritt
503-538-5729

Location: Dundee, OR | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post