BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Biodiesel    Biopro 190

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biopro 190
 Login/Join

posted
I just purchased a use Biopro 190. It is one of the older ones. I was wondering if someone on her has a biopro from before 2007. I need a picture of the wiring on the top of the lid. It looks like the previous owner jerry rigged the wires and I want to fix it. There are breaker looking things on the top lid and I need to know how many there are and where the wires go.

Hope someone can help

Thanks, Nick

Location: vacaville, ca | Registered: October 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Did you try Springboard Biodiesel ? They made it.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick,

I know I'm a bit late to the party here but I'm local and also own a biopro (380 at the moment). I'd be happy to help if I can. I'm just over in Napa so not too far away.

-David

Location: Napa, CA | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post