BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Biodiesel    Room Temp Biodiesel Method (Imisides Method)

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Room Temp Biodiesel Method (Imisides Method)
 Login/Join

posted
My name is Mark Imisides, the inventor of the Imisides Method (a couple of threads on this forum already)

It is a foolproof room-temperature method that requires no titrations, and I (and others) have been using it for several years now.

I have now a page page dedicated to this method on my website website. It's free to visit and comment on. Note that I have made a modification to this method (with one of the raw materials) since the initial posting on this site.

Note that I will be making no further contributions to this thread on this forum as I simply don't have the time to plough through all the comments or conduct online chemistry tutorials. And the beauty of this method is that it is so simple that you don't actually need to understand a thing about the method.

Feel free to visit my site and either comment or ask questions.

Mark Imisides (aka Dr Chemical)