BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Bio Brewers Bar and Grill  Hop To Forums  Bio Brewers Bar and Grill    High Fuel Costs in California.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High Fuel Costs in California.
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

As many of you know, the cost of gasoline in California is causing quite a story. The local news idiots can't get enough of it. Recently, several news stations reported that many Costco fuel pumps were running out of gasoline. Unfortunately, for the news makers, this did not result in a "fuel riot" as they hoped for.

I am laughing at all of this. I run my 1985 300TD on WVO and, like many of you, could care less about high fuel prices. They are meaningless numbers to me. Now is the time for us to show others that self reliance in alternative fuels can be achieved as long as motivation to DO SOMETHING exists. Unfortunately, I see too many sheep willing to blindly obey the oil companies and cry about rising fuel costs when alternatives exist in front of their eyes.

Food for thought,

dshaw

Location: Sierra Vista, AZ | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post