BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  Mercedes    1997 Mercedes 300D for Sale! Runs on Veggie Oil

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1997 Mercedes 300D for Sale! Runs on Veggie Oil
 Login/Join

posted
Enthusiasts!

I am selling my 1997 Mercedes 300D with about 170k miles on it. I had it converted to a Single tank conversion by the brick and mortar official Lovecraft shop in Silverlake, Ca. back in 2007. (Yes, before the economy tanked in 2008 they had a store!) Although the shop closed its doors, Lovecraft continue to produce the best conversion kits for Mercedes Diesels available today.

The car is in great condition for an 18 year old car. The engine runs strong on WVO filtered down to .2 Microns. Every third tank or so, I fill up with Petro-Diesel to keep the fuel filters and lines clean. The Silver Bullet is a luxurious ride--4 doors, sunroof. The tires will need to be changed soon and the A/C fan is out.

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in buying my car. I recently signed a three year lease on a Fiat 500e (all Electric). I would be most appreciative to pass my car along to a member in the veggie oil community for a reasonable/fair offering.

Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: August 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is your asking price?

posted Hide Post
r u running 100% veg oil