BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Texas    Texas Biodiesel Email Group
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Biodiesel Email Group
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello Riceman , I am new to this forum and noticed you are producing fuel for farming. I also am interested in suppling some of the local farmers around here , I live in BayCity Texas and would like to talk with someone already doing it , before I invest any money into it. My email is storyda1@yahoo.com Thanks Dave
quote:
Originally posted by riceman:
Hey by the way. I process quite a lot of fuel.
lets just say it is hundreds of gal.per week.
I sell of road to farmers and such.
Very seldom pay for oil.

Posts: 1 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<batatwn>
posted
I have NOT prsued it either. I live in a neighborhood and don't want to create issues with neighbors. Got one neighbor that calls the law at the drop of a hat. Didn't like my camper, boat, etc... I really don't want to explain to police why I have methanol in back yard.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I am from central texas. I am looking to get started making bio to run in my dodge and other big toys i have around the place. Is there anybody close to the temple area that is making bio .

2000 dodge 3500
5inch turbo back w/6" tip
edge juicew/att
valair cer/kev clutch
various other go fast goodies

Posts: 4 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi
I am in corpus christi,
Im trying to purchase 25 acres of land in banquette, (not far from corpus). I built a website to find help

barbadosnut.com

please go there, donate if you can. I'll plant a tree in your name or the name of a loved one of your choice.

I hope to start classes on teaching folks how to produce SVO, and then turn it into biodiesel as well.

Help spread the word.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 3 | Location: Midland, Tx | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello I live oin Texas also looking to start producing real soon, looking for sources of UVO cheap do people realy pay 23 to 25 cent a pound that is the quotes i been getting,? if i find a big supply could i sell it for that is there really a market for yellow grease who pays that for it well let me know if anyone knows
thank you
Jay

Posts: 3 | Location: houston tx | Registered: October 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phill497:
I'm here in Houston also but am just not putting together my processor. I have ran into one other home brewer here but I do not believe he is on this forum. I will try to get an answer for you.

hello I am in houston getting ready to startmyself do you have a supplyer of UVO yet? I been looking and tryed to talk to some of the recyclers and they want 25 cent a pound kind of crazy i am looking to try and make 200 plus gallons a day let me know haw you are making out
Jay

Posts: 3 | Location: houston tx | Registered: October 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Is anyone making bio in or near San Antonio I would like to learn how and see the best way to make it.

Posts: 3 | Location: san antonio tx | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello fellow Texans, I'm from Amarillo and I'm currently looking for an oil sourse(s).I have a 1200 sq ft shop to work in, just want to fill a 275 gal. cube before going much futher. I looked at some used equipment in Abq,NM from a business that closed.
Not sure what I'm going to do yet. Very mechanical minded, looking to power a diesel air compressor and generator. I need to go through all the older posts and gleen some information. Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Do yourself a favor and don't collect just any oil to fill that tote. Learn how to do a titration and titrate oil before you accept it. Accept only low titration oil initially. later when you have some successes making biodiesel,then you can go back to the high titration sources.

It's worth it to be picky.

Rick

Posts: 4293 | Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Posts: 5 | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post