BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Texas    South Houston Biodiesel/SVO Users
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Houston Biodiesel/SVO Users
 Login/Join

posted
I've been viewing these forums for awhile. I also have been running off of SVO/WVO on and off for 6 years. I'm looking for either people currently making biodiesel or filtering wvo integrating a centrifuge, or people currently in the process of doing the same. I'm not exactly looking to form a co-op, but more of a like minded group.

I have sources for oil, but as always happens to me before I get too much to handle.

I'd really just like to be able to talk in person with people with like-minded individuals and share experiences/troubles/triumphs with everything.

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I don't live in Houston, but I will be visiting friends there in a week. If you want to talk wvo, I am very eager to do so. I would also love to purchase some grease.
Thanks,
Zack

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im from Ireland and I will be visiting Houston from the 8th May to the 15th May. My son is competing in a Student science competition called ISWEEP which is being held in Houston this year. His project is an experimental apparatus that makes diesel fuel from waste plastic.
Iv been making biodiesel for 8 years now and I have a small but busy business building biodiesel processors. It would be great to meet up with anyone who is involved in biodiesel while in Texas. if you are interested send me a pm or email me at imakebiodiesel@hotmail.com .

www.imakebiodiesel.webs.com

Posts: 2571 | Location: Lismore Ireland | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for missing both of your posts, I will contact you individually. For future information, I don't check this thread very often (obviously).

Contact me at san_bernard_river (at) yahoo.com .

Note: I am not a commercial entity nor want to be contacted by one.

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post