BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Energy Options  Hop To Forums  General Energy Discussion    Can I use lipo batteries to produce Enormous energy?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I use lipo batteries to produce Enormous energy?
 Login/Join

posted
As we know, lipo batteries have used in many fields, like our smartphones, Laptops,drones, Electric bikes and so on. I have a ideal that can I use many batteries to produce enormous energy ? I have some 6s lipo batteries 6s lipo batteries , I want to take them in Series, then they will have a large voltages, Is it means large voltages can produce enormous energy? Or I put them in Parallel, they will have large current electricity. Can you give me some advice ?

Ok

Location: CA | Registered: October 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi DivenParker,
Welcome to the forum

quote:
Originally posted by DivenParker:
I want to take them in Series, then they will have a large voltages, Is it means large voltages can produce enormous energy? Or I put them in Parallel, they will have large current electricity. Can you give me some advice ?
You seem to have a limited understanding about batteries and what they can do.

This would be a good place to start researching.
www.explainthatstuff.com/batte...f.com/batteries.html

"A battery is a self-contained, chemical power pack that can produce a limited amount of electrical energy wherever it's needed.'

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post