BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Acid Esterification    dkenny's Acid/Base Procedure

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dkenny's Acid/Base Procedure
 Login/Join

posted
Can someone please give me a link to dkenny's Acid/Base Procedure. I can not find it on this forum and the CBT has not been operational for the last two days

Location: Southside | Registered: January 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's available here...
http://make-biodiesel.org/inde...icle&id=76&Itemid=98

StorminNorman also wrote up an article based on the dkenny method here as well:
http://archive.constantcontact...4.html#LETTER.BLOCK8

Here's a copy of the chart that also goes with the dkenny article

Utah Biodiesel Supply - Biodiesel Supplies, Parts, Kits, Tutorials, Decals & More
Utah Biodiesel Supply Blog - Tutorials, Articles, Pictures, & New Products!
Free Biodiesel Tutorial Videos - Learn to make Biodiesel through videos!
Utah Biodiesel Facebook Page - Stay up to date on all things Biodiesel!

Location: Utah | Registered: October 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graydon, thank you very much for the links.

Location: Southside | Registered: January 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you have other questions?

fell free to pm me or ask them here..pm's just get my attention faster.

sad but the CBT has been flaky for a while now..Frown

-dkenny

'84 bluebird school bus, DD8.2L turbo( 4/2011, the bus tranny has died..Frown 8.23.11 bus driven to scrap yard Frown )
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Smile - the wife's
99 dodge 2500 5.9l 24v..-mine Smile
everything run B100 when its warm enough Smile

Location: RTP, North Carolina | Registered: December 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SB
-If you want, you can also contact me, I have a lot of experience with Acid esterfication, Wink but I have no knowledge of chemistry! Big Grin We probably got off on the wrong foot on the other thread , but there are no hard feelings on my part ! Tom

" I don't know what I don't know until I know"
1994 GMC 6.5 Tubo 2005 Dodge ram 3500, 3 VW's 2000, 2002, 2005.

Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]StorminNorman also wrote up an article based on the dkenny method here as well:
http://archive.constantcontact...4.html#LETTER.BLOCK8

I really need to get to work on that website. I just went and reread that article and found three or four things that I do differently now, but the basics are there. Research continues.

Norman

Location: Lincoln, NE | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
stormin,
only 4.. Smile

I think there are many other things learned since I wrote the article.

-dkenny

'84 bluebird school bus, DD8.2L turbo( 4/2011, the bus tranny has died..Frown 8.23.11 bus driven to scrap yard Frown )

Location: RTP, North Carolina | Registered: December 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is probably pretty much the case with me, but I wrote my piece for Graydon's article about 18 months after you did yours.

Lucass might want to read that piece to see how I gave credits to the originator.

Norman

Location: Lincoln, NE | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SN
LOL Tom

" I don't know what I don't know until I know"
1994 GMC 6.5 Tubo 2005 Dodge ram 3500, 3 VW's 2000, 2002, 2005.

Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TILLY BUSTED!!!

GO AWAY!!!

-dkenny