BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Acid Esterification    acid treated oil still good for WVO burning?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

acid treated oil still good for WVO burning?
 Login/Join

posted
This may be a silly question but I was wondering if the oil can still be used in a veggi oil burning kit after its be acid esterified? Im currently trying to build my steps of my bio plant and am starting with where and how im going to store and treat my oil for biodiesel. I currently have both a 1000 gallon and 500 gallon propane tanks mounted vertically with heat a pumping capabilities. So I was thinking about using the 1000 gallon tank to acid esterify my oil for biodiesel use. This tank is also the tank that I use to store my oil that is used for WVO vehicles that is filtered down to 1 micron. So if i vacuum dewater and acid esterify my oil in the clean oil tank, can I still sell the clean oil as veggi oil for people with WVO compatible vehicles?