BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Acid Esterification    Where to buy some bulk acid?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy some bulk acid?
 Login/Join

posted
We've been using LSS, and the cost for sulfuric acid just isn't that conducive. I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere to get larger amounts of it? 15-55 Gallons? I want to start esterifieing 500 gallons at a time!

Should be some interesting results, heh.

posted Hide Post
Try this place on line

https://advancesci.easycgi.com...ties.asp?code=SUL200

Brent

quote:
Originally posted by rpbio:
We've been using LSS, and the cost for sulfuric acid just isn't that conducive. I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere to get larger amounts of it? 15-55 Gallons? I want to start esterifieing 500 gallons at a time!

Should be some interesting results, heh.

Location: Annapolis MD | Registered: September 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by applhead:
Try this place on line

https://advancesci.easycgi.com...ties.asp?code=SUL200

QUOTE]

Really good pricing, but they are charging Haz MAt fees and shipping that is a little unrealistic. If you have any surprises when you try to order, let me know and I will give you a bulk price with delivery included.

Norman

Location: Lincoln, NE | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Stormin Norman, Do you sell Sulfuric or KOH flake? If you do, what are your prices?

Location: Dayton OH & Wilmington, IL | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post