BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Acid Esterification    Liquid fire and liquidate 12qt

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liquid fire and liquidate 12qt
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know if these two are pure sulfuric acid?

Liquid fire has Rodine 31A listed as an ingredient. Any idea what it is?

The more I know about biodiesel, the less I know about biodiesel.
I may come off as sarcastic or funny. That's because I am.
"You have reached Mr Medic, please leave a message after the beep. If you would like to hear this message in another language, move your ass to a country that speaks it."
Life is WAY too short to not laugh anytime you can.

Location: Houston, TX | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally found a website that states Liquid Fire is 98% pure. Good enough.

Thanks to all who helped!

The more I know about biodiesel, the less I know about biodiesel.
I may come off as sarcastic or funny. That's because I am.
"You have reached Mr Medic, please leave a message after the beep. If you would like to hear this message in another language, move your ass to a country that speaks it."
Life is WAY too short to not laugh anytime you can.

Location: Houston, TX | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liquid Fire works fine. I had a hard time a couple years ago searching the net for the msds. I remember wading through a mountain of crystal meth crap looking for it. Glad to see you found it.

Location: central virginia | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post