BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Acid Esterification    Solid Catalyst Esterification
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Solid Catalyst Esterification
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oil:
Dear All
I'm sorry to reply all slowly.Temperature during test Esterification Reaction with Solid Catalyst = 65 C. but I industrial design R&H recomended operation condition should be Tc =100 C , Pressure =8 Kg/Cm2g
coalescing filter very expencive you can used Settling Tank or Hor. Decanter is bester.

Location: Lima peru | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Estimado H2Oil

Referente a la resina BD 20 ¿ como hiciste para conseguirla? Rohm and haas never answers emails. How much its cost ? . Please send me information about us.

Atentamente

Jorge Zegarra

Location: Lima peru | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Estimados amigos
El procedimiento de sulfonacion de resinas puede proveer sitios acidos y de esta manera conseguiracidez. Alguien haintentado esto

posted Hide Post
Alguien del foro ha tratado de sulfonar resinas de intercambio ionico de polistireno para conseguir sitios acidos
Esterificacion catalitica heterogenea
Jorge

posted Hide Post
friends. How about of acids sterification with inter change resins of IR 120 Na. of Rohm and Haas. ? for FAA. feets high value of FAA. Thanks Jorge Zegarra Lima Peru

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oil:
Right now We successfull to do Esterification with solid Catalyst"Amberlyst resin". I can reduce 15%FFA in Crude Palm Oil(Pre-Treatmented) to 0.6%FFA after Settling Wet MeOH on the Top layer I drain Esterified Oil to go to Trans-Esterification.

Please send me about information and pictures of heterogeneous catalyst for biodiesel with faa

Tulsion resins is goods for process

Best Regards

Jorge Zegarra

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Jorge,

go to this website:

http://www.amberlyst.com/biodiesel_purification.htm

look on the "contacts" page for someone to ask.

also try this page:

http://www.lewatit.com/ion/en/

and this page:

http://www.purolite.com/RelId/...ars/default/Home.htm

Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post