BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  Offroad and Marine    Chinese Diesel Generator Help

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chinese Diesel Generator Help
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone

I just got a old broken (for free of course) 5KW air-cooled diesel generator. It has a fe missing parts here and there. If I had to guess it looks like one of them yanmar air-cooled clones I just haven't found any tags on the motor yet. I just began taking it apart. I am in need of any information like a manual on the motor or the generator if anyone has access to one.

Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by Murphy: In short, this place is like a multi-dimensional bull$hit detector on steroids

Location: In the Pacific Somewhere | Registered: January 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well got some information maybe this will help someone else too.

Engine Manual

Generator Manual

quote:
Originally posted by Murphy: In short, this place is like a multi-dimensional bull$hit detector on steroids

Location: In the Pacific Somewhere | Registered: January 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post