BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Soap from the Glycerine by-product    How can i make good hard soap using our byproduct glycerol from bio diesel small plan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How can i make good hard soap using our byproduct glycerol from bio diesel small plan
 Login/Join

posted
Hi guys, im really happy to join with your guys '
We are small bio diesel plant in Mongolia, in my country bio diesel is not widely used
'Our capacity is 1 tone per day ,
My question is How can we use our glycerol to produce some best product in market?
Any one please help us to treatment for Glycerol.
I tried making soap last several months but it was not give us good result.
How can i make soap??? ( hard)
Tanks for you advise

zulaa

Location: Ulaanbaatar Mongolia | Registered: September 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
First question to answer is: what type/kind of oil are you using to make the biodiesel with? Is it hydrogenated or not? The various types of oil all have characteristics that need to be taken into account when attempting to use the glycerine layer for soap making.

The next question is: what caustic do you use in the biodiesel process? There are cases where liquid soap is the only viable answer, while others make forming hard bars a simple task. There is no one recipe fits all answer.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post