BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Soap from the Glycerine by-product    Sodium Lauryl Sulfate damages
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate damages
 Login/Join

posted
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate

For those who have not received my ebook and Lather! where this ingredient was covered. SLS is a very common additive in all commercial soaps, toothpaste as well as all bubble bath. To my knowledge there are only 2 types of toothpaste that does NOT contain it. None of our soaps have ever had it. I have been somewhat of a vociferous advocate against this poison, as well as many others.
Please, if you are in the biodiesel glycerine soap making hobby, inform yourself about some of the more commonly used chemicals and synthetic additives that the cosmetics industry, and even some who have posted here have used. Many are NOT the benign stuff that the industry would have us believe.

If you want information on a particular ingredient and are having difficulty acquiring it send me an email and I will be only too happy to help in any way I can.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post