BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Soap from the Glycerine by-product    Step by step process to figure my glycerons sap value
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Step by step process to figure my glycerons sap value
 Login/Join

posted
I am wondering if anyone can point me towards figuring the sap value of my glyceron? I have made 2 very succesful batches one with with Ricks awesome kit and the other with my own ingredients mostly guess work and I suspect I used way too much stearic acid and really don't want to waste the stuffSmile
thank you for any help.

99.5 Jetta tdi/B100
2000 Excursion 7.3L
2000 NB Tdi
96 MB E300
Running on Homebrew B100

Location: New Hampshire | Registered: March 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judging from pretty much everything I have seen and read sap value is prteey much educated guess work no matter how you do it.

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post