BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Soap from the Glycerine by-product    ph meter recomendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ph meter recomendations
 Login/Join

posted
So lately I've been playing with my recipe to get a harder bar, but I keep getting soft batches, after much past success. a little research let me know that my cheapo ph meter is past it's usefulness, and has caused me to be under on my lye. (thinking my glycerin sap values have changed). I need to re test that, but with a meter I consider unreliable, I won't even go down that road. I am in need of a new one. I am over buying junk. I use it on every batch, and with hot processing, I need to know when I am done. Acuracy is important, so I don't want a $9 ebay model. What does everyone else use?

powering
2 bobcats, an excavator, and a ventrac mower. looking for a diesel weedeater!

Location: morgantown wv | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post