Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling Glycerin Soap
 Login/Join

posted
Has anybody had any luck selling biodiesel soap? I just started making biodiesel this year and it is going swimmingly so far. Four full tanks and counting in my 2001 VW Jetta tdi and counting. Now I have about 40 gallons of glycerin, and rather than throw it out, I was looking to have some fun with it and possibly turn a profit while doing so.

If anyone could give me some insight on this it would be well appreciated.

Location: Maryland | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yup, no problem. Been at it for some time now, but I don't post on this section anymore since the hijack so please check your PM.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reddmanbio,

Green and natural products are HUGE right now and our BDG soaps fall right into that category. The fact that we are recycling in the process is a great plus too.

Our costs are so much lower than any other natural product so we don't have to charge as much either.

Farmer's markets and craft shows are a great place to start.

Are you going to be making bar or liquid soaps?

We'd be happy to help you get rolling Smile

Happy Soaping!

-Rick

http://www.knicenclean.com your single-most largest free BDG soaping content on the internet.
SAP Testing, Ingredient Properties, Soap Glossary and Recipes just to name a few.

Making Biodiesel Byproduct Soap Learn how to use your biodiesel byproducts to make great bar and liquid soap!!!

"Closing the loop on biodiesel production one bar at a time!"

Beware of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post