Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washing in ice water
 Login/Join

posted
Today, while out at the farm where my biodiesel set up is located I needed to wash mt hands a few times and used some of my liquid soap as a "degreaser" before rinsing . Things is the only water available was from ice patches that were only partially thawed, so that is what I used and it was just as easy as using warm water. We have good soap :-)

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is amazing!
I get new uses and ideas for what it cleans all the time.
The restaurants I get my oil from use it to clean their grill at the end of the day.

Location: Western NY | Registered: September 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of our restaurants uses it to clean the screens over the cook top and fryers,
then use the same water to clean the floor. One of the Churches in town say our degreaser cleans the screens above their fryers when the Industrial strength stuff wouldn't. National BBQ champion in KC from our town uses it to clean his smokers.
Yes Sir this stuff makes great soap !!!

regards to all

1999 K3500 Dually with a new AMG 6.5TD turned up a bit by John Kennedy
Chevy DMax Totaled thanks to a 20 year old in a Mustang
Mercedes 300CDT
John Deere
On B99.?

Location: Decatur, Al | Registered: September 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post