New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm done here
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Luc,

If you read this, sorry to hear you won't be posting here anymore, you joined the forum around the same time I joined and you will be missed by this biofuel nutter for sure! there aren't many of us old members left now.

But can you tell us what has prompted this action please?

1991 Transit Tipper
1991 Mercedes 709D

http://www.wastevegoildacorum.co.uk

The Biodiesel wiki
http://www.biopowered.co.uk/wiki

Location: S.E. England | Registered: September 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Used to be both pleasant and enjoyable to participate in this section of the forum. It no longer is either for me, therefore I will no longer be posting here.

The drama queens who blow this out of proportion are just like the media trying to make a story bigger and more controversial. Go re-read the whole OP slowly and carefully, and chill-out.

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biotom:
why are people being so nasty? Luc has 6247 posts on this board can we not just wish him well!!!! Tom

I agree 100%.

If you have ever emailed legal or PM'd him for assistance he goes so far beyond the expected. L.E. was absolutely key in me getting my processor to the point it is now, and I learned so much from his emails to me which saved me a hell of a lot of money (due to mistakes). Not once on this forum have I read an attacking post from legal which makes me question why some people here are taking shots. Very dissapointed with the people posting negativity.

posted Hide Post
Okay but why go back and delete your posts? Leave and say goodbye, but scorched earth?

Location: Little Elm, TX | Registered: December 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I missed something, I dont see any negative or nasty posts?
If my earlier tongue and cheek post is what your referencing you all need to lighten up! I have nothing against LE whatsoever, I even bought his book. I am sure he has thick enough skin to not be offended by my ribbing, but maybe not... He should speak up and give an explanation if any of these light hearted comments are offending him!
When a guy makes a post like this with no explanation its fair game for speculation and a good old ribbing where I am from...
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wasnt referring to u at all jon.. I appreciate good humor, lightens the place up a bit Smile

posted Hide Post
OK, in case y'all missed it. I ain't going away (please read the original post), I just ain't posting in the soap side no more. Thanks for everyone's good wishes (and not so good, ha! whatever)

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just ain't posting in the soap side no more.

Doh!
That's where you got me.
When I log on here, I go right to the 'recent posts' and only read the headings,
not so much the category of the thread. Ima dummass.

To me, it appeared that Legal Eagle was leaving altogether.
Glad he's not!
Most of my system was mentored from his experience. He was the first to congratulate my
Dr. Soda-bottle batch. I read all his biodiesel posts.

whew!

Brian

1996 K2500 4x4 6.5TD

Location: Southern Indiana USA | Registered: June 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I log on here, I go right to the 'recent posts' and only read the headings,
not so much the category of the thread. Ima dummass.

Yeah me too DOH.

Location: Nimbin Australia | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ain't going away

Glad to hear it and I personally believe that people who seem to delight in any opportunity to attack other members (no not you Jon) say more about themselves than they do about the person they are attacking.

mathematical elegance -- desired result achieved with minimal complication

Location: Manchester UK | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all you've done here. I'm sorry it hasn't been enjoyable for you lately. Without your efforts I would have never tried to make glycerin soap.

Ken

Location: Sellersville, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post