Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm done here
 Login/Join

posted
Used to be both pleasant and enjoyable to participate in this section of the forum. It no longer is either for me, therefore I will no longer be posting here.

Should anyone be interested in asking biodiesel glycerine soap questions I am still available via email at: fuelit at B100wh.com or soapinfo at blackcrownsoap.com.

It has been an honour to share with many of you.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Legal, why the change of heart?

Ive always thoroughly enjoyed your posts and have learned a hell of a lot from them.. and for that thankyou

posted Hide Post
Ditto

Location: UK | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
sorry to see you go Luc, see you on the other side Smile

posted Hide Post
Legal, its a shame to see you go, I have always enjoyed yours posts. You have very informative entries and good discussions, you sure this is the right thing to do?

Location: Buckeye | Registered: July 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Legal
-whats up? I don't understand! your posts have been very informative and I thank you for that. Whats going on here, no weldshop no biogirls and now you crap! Anyway Luc enjoy life! all the best to you and yours. Tom

" I don't know what I don't know until I know"
1994 GMC 6.5 Tubo 2005 Dodge ram 3500, 3 VW's 2000, 2002, 2005.

Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Legal,
Thanks for all your help.

Brian

Tom, i just been reading during deer season....

1996 K2500 4x4 6.5TD

Location: Southern Indiana USA | Registered: June 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to see you go, I have gleaned much information from your posts. May the force be with you.

Location: Nimbin Australia | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frown

You're one of our best contributors. It'll be like the end of an era. All the best Luc.

Location: Scotland | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always understood why people join a forum.

I usually understand why they decide to leave a forum.

I never understand the drama of the "I'm done and leaving" posts.

Better luck in greener pastures, Legal Eagle.

Cheers, John

posted Hide Post
Perhaps to say goodbye to people who have become like friends instead of simply disappearing without a word?

You still going to be around the other topics LE?

mathematical elegance -- desired result achieved with minimal complication

Location: Manchester UK | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have had many email communications with Legal Eagle (Luc) and find him to be neither lazy or greedy. In fact quite the opposite.

How fortunate we are to have posters like pwrstroke6spd to offer their opinions from their high vantage point.

posted Hide Post
Freesoul-

Then I'm wrong and I'll delete the post.

Location: Little Elm, TX | Registered: December 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I never understand the drama of the "I'm done and leaving" posts.

I agree... If someone finds that forum exchanges are no longer pleasant and enjoyable for whatever reason, then simply don't participate.

Announcing that one is no longer posting seems pointless unless there is some other reason that the reader is expected to conjecture. It's almost always done to get attention. If the OP created the aura of mystery then anyone's guess of the real reasons is valid. Besides, people's imaginings are usually more entertaining than the truth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: john galt,

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rarely read this forum about making soap, but this thread caught my attention and has piqued my curiosity.
Why has Legal Eagle thrown a Hissy fit and deleted his posts here?

posted Hide Post
I would say somebody's got their pantys in a knot over nothing by looking from the outside in, this is common in the French community. Big Grin
Now there is some speculation from my imagination that should stir the pot... Cool
Cheers,
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I missed the drama. Confused Sorry to see ya leave. We'll leave a light on for ya. Wink

Location: Chambodia | Registered: December 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
why are people being so nasty? Luc has 6247 posts on this board can we not just wish him well!!!! Tom

" I don't know what I don't know until I know"
1994 GMC 6.5 Tubo 2005 Dodge ram 3500, 3 VW's 2000, 2002, 2005.

Location: Manitoba Canada | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biotom is right, its a loss for the board, and I think its better to say goodbye then just to leave.

Location: Buckeye | Registered: July 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post