BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Making Soap from the Glycerine by-product    Another health threat from Triclosan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another health threat from Triclosan
 Login/Join

posted

Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Triclosan ... you just gotta love this junk. Before I got into soap making my wife used anti bacterial soap loaded with this slop and the result was that both her hands grew fire-engine red from the wrists to the tips of her fingers. Enter the motivation to research and find a better way. Result - biodiesel glycerine soap.

She is now no longer suffering from the effects of this poison but as a side benefit she now has baby soft skin where the inflammation once was. And people wonder why I am so adamant about crap in cosmetic products; I have first hand experience with what these so called "safe" ingredients can do to you.

Dump the junk, and make what is best with what you already have at your disposal.

Be safe, be healthy.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post