BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Florida    Looking to purchase Bio in so FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to purchase Bio in so FL
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking to purchase or trade for Bio in so fl. I have wvo plus cash. I am looking to hookup with someone who needs wvo and also makes there own bio. I get approximately 6 to 7 cubes a week. It is not from a dumpster. It is soy oil and burn it in my mercedes. I have a Ford 7.3 and would like to burn bio in it. I can start with 20 cubes. Thank you.

=

Location: So Fl and North FL | Registered: March 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be starting a Bio Diesel business in the next coming months.
I'm in the Tampa Bay Area.
If you are still looking, come mid summer, we should in a position to make something happen.

<~Dr. Phil~>

Location: Tampa Bay Area, Florida | Registered: March 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
ould in a position to make something happen.

I am also planning to start my bio diesel business in Miami, but I am little concern about the area. Is it good area to start same business?
hot fill

posted Hide Post
Guys,
Hi Eames here from Malaysia.
Can you all consider for PME B100 ? Maybe with your support we can make good market in the US.
Appreciate guys.

quote:
Originally posted by 240phil:
I will be starting a Bio Diesel business in the next coming months.
I'm in the Tampa Bay Area.
If you are still looking, come mid summer, we should in a position to make something happen.

Location: Port Klang | Registered: November 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too am looking to purchase Bio-D in South Florida. I have called 5 places, and all 5 are out of business. Sun Biodiesel
Sol Atlantic
BioDiesel in Motion

All out of business. There is one company that sells B100 for $3.20 a gallon, but that's not cheap enough for me to make the switch, and I'm not even sure if they actually do retail.

It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to invest to get the equipment up and running, and make it myself.