BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  Volkswagen TDI's    suzuki Grand Vitara XL7 2L --04 model anyone using bio

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

suzuki Grand Vitara XL7 2L --04 model anyone using bio
 Login/Join

posted
Please --- is anyone outthere using biodiesel in the Suzuki 2004 Grand Vitara.
Trouble is I don't know what the engine is as they changed engines in that year but it could be a common rail Peogeot 2 litre......

Location: Nottingham in England | Registered: August 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pressurejet, Thoery is if the bio is well made any common rail diesel will be ok, BUT a friend of mine had one of these that he ran on bio for 2 years and had to have a new pump.

The main susuki dealer in York quoted him @ £1300 parts+labour.

So whether it was the bio or the car I don't know. Maybe best to play safe with this one at 50/50

Having said that, we run 2x peugeot 2.0 hdi"s on B100 with no problems. Would the pump have gone on the Susuki even using pump fuel?

Location: YORK UK | Registered: April 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post