BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  Volkswagen TDI's    B100 does not work in 2009 Jetta TDI
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B100 does not work in 2009 Jetta TDI
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Neutral,

You might want to look at the Aussiefrogs discussion forum for information

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/peugeot-forum/

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tilly,

What makes you think I think my 307 has a DPF?

Location: Australia | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Neutral,
On 30 march you posted:
"I have a Peugeot 307, 2004. Does anyone know how it keeps its DPF clean? Are there any problems with it? I see in the manual that it needs maintenance at 120,000 km"
http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/ev...397010083#7397010083

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please don't hijack this thread. It's from 3+ years ago. Start a new thread with your question about DPF in your Puegot.

Jason Burroughs
DieselGreen Fuels
www.dieselgreenfuels.com
512-873-4882

Location: Austin, TX | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well spotted Tilly. I do assume my car has a DPF. What I don't assume is that it has an active regeneration system. In fact I am pretty sure it does not.

I will now start a new thread on this topic at the helpful request of Neurot.

Location: Australia | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tilly, I do like your sense of humour, and I notice that you have become less abrasive of late. Well done Smile Jim.

Location: Cape Town | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post