Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oil Fired Instant Hot Water Heater
 Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for a commercial,oil fired instant hot water heater. Here's all I've really come up with that seems plausible...https://www.toyotomiusa.com/factoryOutletStore/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=177

I just wanted to run this by the community as there is ton of experience here and ask if anyone was aware and/or had experience with any additional products. Thanks in advance.

Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TheVol - I have several years working experience on Toyo equipment. The water heaters have been in
use here for 20+ years. Toyo heaters are dependable, but not cheap. They are constructed from stainless steel and use proprietary parts that are expensive. The burners go for years between failures. You should have good luck with the OM148. With all demand types, you need to control the amount of hot water draw on the heater to assure adequate shower temperature. - diesels

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
thanks for input guys, I really appreciate that!! FYI, this heater will not be used for the typical shower, kitchen, bathroom needs. It will be supplying one piece of equipment at a flow rate of ~ 10-12 gpm. That's why I need something that can provide a high flow BUT the temp only needs to be 80-90F. The unit probably won't be used in the winter so extreme temp rises won't be an issue.

Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post