BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  6.6 Duramax    Fuel system heater for 2002 duramax running BD

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fuel system heater for 2002 duramax running BD
 Login/Join

posted
Tired of watching the weather and wondering whether my truck will start on those cold Colorado mornings and getting caught with a little too much BD in the tank. Winter is approaching so I wondered if any of you know of a good reliable fuel system heater for my truck. My BD processor lives in the garage so my truck lives outside so I would need something that I could connect to my block heater (or?) so both engine and fuel were warm in the morning when I head out. I looked at the wrap around fuel filter heaters. They claim that it will de-gel BD as it enters the filter. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Dana Knight "dckfly"
Boulder, CO

Chevy Silverado Duramax
3 VW TDI (wife and friends)

Location: Boulder, CO | Registered: May 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post