BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  6.6 Duramax    Fuel pre-filters & BD, Performance Mods & lift pumps

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fuel pre-filters & BD, Performance Mods & lift pumps
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone on here have any experiences good or bad with pre OEM fuel filters? Micron sizes, manufacturers, home made units, suggestions for a b100 user/home brewer?

How about ANY info regarding diesel performance upgrades from mild to extreme and the use of BD? How about the addition and use of pre-OEM fuel filters with lift pumps? (I drive an '05 Duramax LLY, but that really only applies to the second of the last 2 questions.

Thanks,
Chad

posted Hide Post
Chad,

I have an 06 LBZ and I run B-100. I have no pre OEM filter. I filter down to 2 microns twice before putting fuel into the tank. I use a Hydroglass filter that also does water. I get them by the case from JME Elsworth.

My truck has been "tuned" for over 30k now via EFI Live.

Location: NJ | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post