BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    Traveling across the US Veg needed!!

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traveling across the US Veg needed!!
 Login/Join

posted
Hey there all,

Its been a while since I have been active on this forum but I am still using SVO and making Bio!!

I am in Petoskey, Mi visiting my ladies family and will be driving all around to San Diego Cali over the next few weeks!

Looking for Veg in between and along points around:

Michigan to South Dakota - Badlands
Badlands to Leadville Colorado by way of Denver
Leadville Co to Santa Fe New mexico
Santa Fe to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas to San Fransisco
San Fransisco to LA
LA To san diego!!

Theres gotta be some of you folks around that route!! I have a filter rail mounted on my truck so I can filter... And if you guys are ever traveling though Charlotte or Massachusetts (Worcester) l;et me know and I can hook it up!!

email me at tophermira at g mail com

or PM me Thanks!!

2000 F-250 7.3 with 160,000 on WVO, probably 10,000 of that in Biodiesel, total milage of 333.333 + !!

Location: Kenya, New Orleans, Massachusetts | Registered: July 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am west of Fort Collins, CO and have lots of extra new oil in cubies (expired date and simply pour right into tank). You came here several years ago!

YVORMV - Your veg. oil results may vary, see www.burnveg.com/forum
95 Dodge Cummins 4x4
Zero fossil house- 100% solar power and heat.

Location: N. Colorado | Registered: August 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While in Leadville, be sure to grab a meal at Quincy's, where the menu is "steak, steak, and steak." We have a mountain cabin up in Colorado and rarely pass through Leadville without a stop there. Pretty drive up there, too, once you get off I-70. Happy trails!

Cheers, John

posted Hide Post
Hey Thanks so much Guys!!

It's nice to see some old names still on the forum! Sun I will try to swing by for sure would love to c ya again!!

2000 F-250 7.3 with 160,000 on WVO, probably 10,000 of that in Biodiesel, total milage of 333.333 + !!

Location: Kenya, New Orleans, Massachusetts | Registered: July 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Hey We are in Nevada1! Love it here ! We are headed to nor cal by way of Ukaih!! And then the Bay down to San Diego.. any one have the veg veg!?!?