BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    SVO sources in the DC area?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SVO sources in the DC area?
 Login/Join

posted
Transplanting my post from another board since this seems like a better place for it.

Hi all, I recently moved the the Alexandria/FT Belvoir area of northern Virgina, and I am wondering what sources people would be willing to share information on in this area. I could work with either raw WVO or would buy some if it's already been filtered.
Thanks,
Joe

2000 VW Jetta TDI, Homebuilt SVO conversion.

posted Hide Post
I got this email today:
I was hoping you could put me in touch with the right people to help me solve a small problem. I have a friend in Abingdon, Md who has been collecting peanut oil from college fryers for a few years. He was planning on running his diesel trunk on vegetable oil or bio-diesel. He has become very ill and we realized this is one project we will never get to. He has over 1000 gallons of unfiltered oil at his house. (three or four totes and and five 55 gallon drums with removable lids.) Do you have any suggestions on how to recycle it locally? Or better yet, could you notify local customers and see if any of them want the oil?

Location: L.A. Ca. | Registered: October 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post