BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    I have WVO Available in Idaho
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have WVO Available in Idaho
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I would like some veggie please?

posted Hide Post
Nueltin,
I've used the following method of getting FREE oil from restaurants. Your local newspaper might have a business page that announces the new business's name, owner's name and the location of the new restaurant. Dropping by BEFORE the restaurant opens its doors for business, and introducing yourself with a business card gives you the "leg up" on the competition. Question: how much are they paying for raw WVO?

Another suggestion: Get together and form a WVO Club in Boise. The Greater San Diego Greasers has a Yahoo Forum for members.

I'll be visiting my son/daughter in-law during the week of May 10th-16th. If interested in getting together for coffee and pie, PM me to set up a day, time and place. The meeting should be interesting! A little of my background: two MBs and my '69 Chev C20/Perkins have been converted, cleaning WVO since 10/2005 with a SimpleCentrifuge, have helped in numerous GSDGr's Fords, Dodges, Chevy factory kits and DYI conversions.