BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    I have WVO Available in Idaho
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have WVO Available in Idaho
 Login/Join

posted
I usually have 200+ gallons of 2 micron absolute filtered / dewatered WVO ready to go. I am 5 to 10 minutes off I84 in the Caldwell / Boise area. Please email during the week I don’t usually check my email on the weekend.

posted Hide Post
I am interested, contact me

posted Hide Post
Replied to your private topic

posted Hide Post
Still stockpiling?

Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: November 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dale, I have some friends coming through again towards the end of july. (Thanks for filling up the guys last week by the way).

-Andy

posted Hide Post
Always glad to be able to keep more vegi vehicles in the road. Still keeping a couple hundred gallons of processed oil on hand so just let me know.

posted Hide Post
Dale, my friends will be through July 19th, and I will be coming through August 8th or so. We can take 150 gallons each if that's ok with you. I'll give you a call about a week ahead of time.
Thanks!
Andy

posted Hide Post
How much are you charging per gallon?

Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: November 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm Bruce,
I have a 97 Dodge coverted to run on SVO , and I live in Boise. I 'm interested in buying Filtered oil. I have been looking for someone who sells filtered WVO and have had no luck. If you still are selling WVO could you
please respond. Also I'm looking for a really good Diesel mechanic who understands svo systems any help there would be great.

Thank you,
Bruce

Location: Boise | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a specific type of oil you are looking for? How filtered are you needing it?

posted Hide Post
I am still processing and running on WVO about 100K so far I would be happy to talk to you.

posted Hide Post
Bruce i just PMed you

posted Hide Post
I am buying a bus, a 1983 GMC RTS I am supposed to pick it up in Kamiah Idaho in mid April and drive it to my home in California. All this is new to me, but I desparatly want to run veggie oil in it. If I could stop by your place I would love to do whatever I have to do and buy the oil from you to get me home to California. Email me at happycamperbrat@lycos.com My brother lives in Kamiah and will have the bus for a couple of weeks before I get it. He can do whatever the bus needs done to it so that it would run the oil. Thanks for any help and advise on this!

posted Hide Post
happycamperbrat i just PMed you

posted Hide Post
Any possibility you still have oil on hand?
Kate

posted Hide Post
Hi -- I'll be passing through Boise in a few days, need WVO, ~ 60g ~ for my converted Ford E350. Do you have oil available? Please contact me - teo@cheesemans.com

Thank you!
Ted

Location: Santa Cruz Mountains, CA | Registered: September 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have WVO filtered to less than 1 micron and dewatered via dieselcraft centrifuge. I can deliver in 55 gallon plastic drums comes with free drum for $1.50 a gallon.

(208) 629- nine zero zero five

92 f250 IDI non turbo

posted Hide Post
ill be passing through boise this summer, looking for WVO....

posted Hide Post
hi

I know its been a long time since this was first posted, but i figured I'd try. I just moved to boise and I am planning to buy a truck and convert it to run veg oil. I dont have space to do my own large scale collection and filter operation, so I am looking to buy from someone else or start a co-op and exchange my labor for someone else's garage and supplies.

anyway, are you still around and supplying filtered WVO??

thanks!

jeff

posted Hide Post
Jeff,
Good luck finding oil in Boise. It was great for a long time. The market lasted much longer than in other mid-sized cities. However, a couple years ago a few co-ops and small businesses started paying all the restaurants in town, and then tried to sell the oil to the independent guys were collecting it for free. They pretty much squashed to WVO community in town. Last time I checked they were selling oil at near diesel prices. No thanks. It's been awhile since I checked though, maybe the prices have come down. To get your own oil, you'll likely have to find a connection to someone who owns a restaurant. Good luck.