BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    Looking for WVO from CA to MA, southern route Dec 2018

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for WVO from CA to MA, southern route Dec 2018
 Login/Join

posted
My family is thinking about making a trip from San Diego to Boston next month. We are looking for WVO anywhere along the 10 and 95, though we will deviate if necessary. Anyone have any leads?
I know these messages are seldom seen anymore. It didn't used to be this lonely.
Mike

- '83 300D, purchased for $400, trying to get it really roadworthy, running B99
- '98 TDI Jetta (still currently in San Diego), running WVO and B99 (sourced from Corona, CA)

Location: Portland, OR | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check with the guys at Houston Biodiesel. They sell B99/B100, and also collect WVO -- or they used to. I haven't lived in Houston in nearly a decade, but Chris there is a really great guy. He might be able to help you out or he may have some resources for you.

http://houstonbiodiesel.com/

Cheers, John