BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    Hello Western/Northern Canada!

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello Western/Northern Canada!
 Login/Join

posted
Good day, eh? Wink

My family and I will be driving our old F-250 to Alaska mid July (2014). We will be passing through Banff/Jasper, Grand Prairie, Whitehorse, etc, and will be looking for a source or two of filtered veggie oil on the way. If any of you might be able to help out, please let me know. You can respond to this post, or reach me at this email (take the NOSPAM off): NOSPAMchuckswenson@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance!
Chuck

Location: Montana, USA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could probably hook you up with a few drums if you went as far out of your way as Airdrie.Smile

posted Hide Post
Hidyn

Thanks for your reply. Airdrie is probably a little further north than we'll be going, but when we get closer to our departure date we might reassess and change our plans. If so I'll definitely ping you.

Thanks! Smile
Chuck

Location: Montana, USA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are coming anywhere near northern bc which is the common route to Alaska I can help you out

96 dodge ram 2500 12 valve cummins, 4 inch lift kit, 4 inch stainless exhaust, cold air intake, b+d performance transmission, 2 tank wvo conversion using sun wizards design, plantdrive conversion vegmax2, megatherm, 30fphe, arctic fox tank heater, 3 manual 3 way valves, looped return on veggie

Location: bc canada | Registered: September 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post