BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    Oil Needed AR, TN, LA, MO, OK

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oil Needed AR, TN, LA, MO, OK
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Guys! I'm in need of oil for my 03 Dodge and 91 Mercedes 350SD. I live in North Central Arkansas but regularly travel to the Gulf Coast in Louisiana for work. Little Rock, Texarkana, Shreveport, Ruston, Lafayette, Houma, New Orleans. I also have family in Nashville and Birmingham and I go through Memphis. I'm also relatively close to Springfield, Tulsa and Dallas.

Any information or leads on steady sources would be greatly appreciated. Any quantities as I could periodically gather, ie monthly, quarterly, semi-annually etc. Ideally I need 150 gallons per month.

Thank you,

Adrian

posted Hide Post
I have some oil I would like to get rid of. About 100 gallons is centrifuged and ready to run, I have another 100 or so that is dirty. $50 for all of it... I am about 5 miles West of Lafayette, LA. Please let me know if you are interested. I have a lot of equipment for sale also. I am getting out of the business, after running WVO since 2006, just don't want to mess with it anymore. I have some 275 gallon totes, pumps, two centrifuges, tanks, let me know if interested.

Thanks,
W

posted Hide Post
I apologize for the delay but I have not been working this year and driving to LA until this month. Do you still have this oil?

Thanks!

Adrian