BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    Greaser contacts wanted

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greaser contacts wanted
 Login/Join

posted
Hi....I live in Northeast Georgia and would be interested in making contact with like minded individuals interested in burning SVO as well as Biodiesel as fuel.
Thanks,
Marty
1985 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
1995 Monoco "A Class" motor home W/Cummins M11

posted Hide Post
Marty,

I burn SVO in my 2006 Cummins. I will be moving to northern VA or WV soon. I will be in the need for some WVO to burn in my rig. If you know of any sources let me know, I will come and get it in large quantities. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Hey guys,

I have a really good connection in Charlotte NC if you guys are ever looking! I used to live there and my buddies still have veg connections...

email me at tophermira at g mail com

2000 F-250 7.3 with 160,000 on WVO, probably 10,000 of that in Biodiesel, total milage of 333.333 + !!

Location: Kenya, New Orleans, Massachusetts | Registered: July 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post