BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Straight Vegetable Oil (SVO) as fuel  Hop To Forums  SVO Connections    Looking for WVO in Albuquerque metro

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for WVO in Albuquerque metro
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to pick up your WVO in the Albuquerque area. Eight years of experience; clean and professional. Willing to commit to a schedule. Let's talk! Matthew, 505-239-1044

'97 F-350 7.3 PSD and '86 F-250 6.9 IDI

Location: Los Lunas, NM USA | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever find a source? I may be passing through from San Diego to the NE and could use some WVO next month. Do you have some to share ($) by chance?
Mike

- '83 300D, purchased for $400, trying to get it really roadworthy, running B99
- '98 TDI Jetta (still currently in San Diego), running WVO and B99 (sourced from Corona, CA)

Location: Portland, OR | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,

I haven't had much luck finding sources; it's really catch-as-catch-can. Unfortunately, I don't feel I've got enough to share (my goal with this is prepping / SHTF scenario stuff). If you're looking for B15 or B20, though, the Love's near Belen, NM is one that still sells biodiesel. The one in Albuquerque no longer does, unfortunately.

Have a nice trip!

'97 F-350 7.3 PSD and '86 F-250 6.9 IDI

Location: Los Lunas, NM USA | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post