BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    Looking to buy large/medium amounts of WVO/YG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to buy large/medium amounts of WVO/YG
 Login/Join

posted
I am a broker, so I set up pipelines between a supplier, through me, to a buyer. I take care of all the freight and pickup arrangements. All I need from you is the product.

I have the potential to buy around 48,000 lbs/ 24 tons (about 6,400 gallons) a week, but propably more in the future.

I can buy medium amounts (around 1000 G) as well. Looking for continual supply, but let me know what you have and I should be able to work something out so we can all make some money.

John Kleinbach
BRT Trucking, Inc.
612-599-6408
JohnK-BRT-Trucking@Email.com

Looking for large/medium amounts of WVO filtered or unfiltered. I will take care of pickup. Contact me for details!

Posts: 1 | Location: Minneapolis Area-Minnesota | Registered: October 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post