BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    headed on a cross country road trip and will need some fuel along the way :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

headed on a cross country road trip and will need some fuel along the way :)
 Login/Join

posted
hello grease forum comrades!

my name is will and my two good friends lewis and jesse and i will be traveling cross country in april and may in an '85 300d. this seems to be the most active forum for the type of thing.

anyway the (non-binding) route is as follows and any help with grease along the way would be a godsend.

western mass is where i live
harrisonburg va for macrock
oberlin oh
detroit
chicago
duluth mn
nebraska
colorado springs
arches national park, ut
boise, id
portland, or
bay area
santa cruz
zion national park
carson national forest
big bend
austin
nola
atlanta
asheville
home

if anyone can spare (or sell) a few gallons along the way (pref filtered, dewated, etc...) drop me a line (wsm10@hampshire.edu). thank you kindly! i will kindly pay the favor forward to those traveling through western mass.

on another note, i am interested in producing a radio (or podcast) documentary/story about grease culture. i am interested in interviewing grease people along the way (esp. women, people of color, queerz) i'm interested in how people got into it and how it fits into american cultural margins.

Posts: 1 | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post