BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    WVO available Vancouver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WVO available Vancouver
 Login/Join

posted
I have found a huge source of WVO. Too much for me to use. 8 barrels a month. I will use two or three. So I have to find at least 3 other dedicated users of WVO. Must be sure to continue collecting from the source.
Darcy

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm from Bellingham and am in Portland now on the way north, would love to buy some filtered oil from you, I have a 60 gallon tank on board. I travel the I-5 corridor alot between Bellingham and Portland, and would like to hook up with someone down this way. I can be reached at 360-319-4597 or weeks510@gmail.com

Thanks! Tom

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if you still have wvo? If so how much? i can be reached at 360-733-7620 ask for john thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: bellingham | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sorry guys. Vancouver B.C., Canada

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice find! I'd be interested depending on quality, the source, price and location...

Cheers
Mr. D

Posts: 1 | Location: New Westminster  | Registered: July 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post